Please do not hesitate to contact our offices at (403) 843-2747.
We would rather answer any of your questions than have an error made.
HELPFUL AUCTION TIPS
Online Bidding Tips
- Refresh your screen frequently to ensure you are seeing up to date information. This is especially true with devices (Cell Phone/Tablets) but can also apply to laptops and computers. What you are seeing on the screen may not be actually what is happening at the sale. Refresh Frequently!
- We encourage you to update your account settings. Add your cell phone number so you receive a text message when you have been outbid. This is the easiest way to make sure that you are a successful bidder and do not miss being outbid on an item.
- You only need to register online once. If you have registered previously online, you do not need to do so again. If you are having problems with your login, please contact the office and we will assist you.
- When placing a bid, please note that you do not include the cents in your bid….for example if placing a bid for $1800, please type in $1800 not $1800.00. Typing in $1800.00 will actually result in a bid of $1,800,000.
- When confirming your bid, please check your bid amount. Even if you have made an error, you are responsible for the bid you have placed. You have confirmed the bid. The office staff does not have the ability to increase a bid under your number.
- Maximum Bids. If you wish to place a Maximum Bid, type in the top dollar you want to pay. This will then create a max bid. As a purchaser please note that a Maximum Bid shows up in the bid history with a * behind it. In addition, if a Maximum Bid is placed and a live bid is placed that is the same amount, the Maximum Bid will win the bid, as that bid was placed first.
Helpful Tips for Purchasers
- It is the BUYER’S responsibility to preview and inspect the item they would like to purchase.
Any description regarding equipment offered for sale is believed to be true according to the information received. The equipment will be available for presale viewing, any description are merely a guide. Neither the auctioneer nor the owners are responsible for any errors in the description or condition. All buyers shall inspect each item and satisfy themselves as to the condition of the items. Failure to do so will in no way relinquish the buyer from being bound by any of the terms of this auction. Any descriptions, whether oral, written or otherwise shall not be construed as a representation of warranty, expressed or implied.
There shall be no guarantee or warranties of any nature whatsoever, each and every item will be sold "as is, where is".
All sales are final. No bidder shall retract his/her bid.
Online Fees Only Apply to Online Purchases. This fee includes all purchases made by absentee bidders at Online Auctions.
After an item has been sold, it becomes the sole responsibility of the purchaser. We recommend placing insurance on your new purchase as soon as the item has closed. Once a buyer has purchased an item, all risks pass to the buyer.
Until funds are cleared, the auction company has the right to secure liens and/or equipment.
The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any applicant the privilege of bidding at any time.
Storage Fees – it is at the auction company’s discretion to you charge a storage fee 14 days after the auction sale has closed. If an item is not removed within 45 days of the auction sale date, the item shall be deemed as Abandoned and will be disposed of by the auctioneer at its sole discretion with NO compensation to the buyer whatsoever.
The buyers are responsible for all, but not limited to, dismantling, preparation, loading & shipping cost unless otherwise noted by the auctioneer.
Failure by Allen B. Olson Auction Service Ltd. to enforce any terms of this agreement shall in no way constitute a waiver of Allen B. Olson Auction Service Ltd. rights to enforce subsequently a term or condition of this agreement.
- Cash, Certified Cheque, Bank Draft, Personal and/or Company Cheques, Electronic Transfers are acceptable. Your credit card will not be “automatically” processed, however, at any time we reserve the right to charge the buyers registered credit card for full or partial payment of the items purchased at the close of the auction.
- Absolutely no removal of any equipment will be allowed until the funds have been cleared and converted to valid cash.
- G.S.T will apply on applicable items (including the Buyer’s Premium)
- Any account not settled for in full on sale day is subject to interest at 24% APR (2% per Month).